Find out who you are and do it with purpose.
We all experience times in our lives where we encounter circumstances that feel beyond our ability to manage, control or change. In times like these it can be beneficial to reach to an outside source for the tools necessary to generate the habits and confidence needed to restore peace and stability back into your life. .
I have been supporting habits of success with clients for over twenty years. My formal education includes a degree in psychology, extensive training in personal development as well as NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming). I am certified in life, leadership, relationship and family coaching. I spent three years as a paid mentor helping new coaches complete their yearlong coach training. After 7 years of coaching and mentoring others I was given the opportunity to become a Large Group Awareness Trainer.
As a facilitator I learned how to assist individuals to rise to the next level in their lives.
Let’s talk if you are looking for a supportive coach that has the experience and education to clarify specific outcomes with a successful timeline that will support you in successfully accomplishing your goals.
Here are some important areas I can assist.
- Stress management
- Time management
- Conflict resolution
- Effective communication
- Trusting your ability to make decisions
- Reassessing life goals and developing action plans for success
- Creating balance between work and life
- Developing skills to deal with stressful situations
- Increasing skills to make life decisions
- Prioritizing projects and timelines
- Building loving relationships
- Finding solutions to situations involving high risk challenges
- Identifying core strengths
- Maximizing potential for success
- Simplifying life
- Reducing stress and increasing productivity
- Increasing the ability to manage difficult situations
- Inspiration and motivation to accomplish your goals
- Increase in wealth and prosperity
- Enjoying health and wellness
- Learning to relax
- Overcoming emotional obstacles
- Pushing past fears to overcome obstacles
- Increasing thought and decision making process
- Expanding your ability to move through difficult transition and come out on top
Coaching contracts begin with a minimum of a three-month commitment. Payment for coaching sessions are made in advance. Coaching sessions are one hour long and at this time will be conducted, by phone or through Zoom. All coaching sessions will be recorded for your personal review unless otherwise requested.